1. Pass UAN with good grades!
2. The bootie wedges from Only.Oi! I really really really want this one!
3. Nikicio short sleve long dress (but i think i'll cut the sleeve)
4. Some stuff from Cotton.Ink Spring/Summer collection
5. A gift for myself, Teen Vogue handbook OR Urban Decay makeup setEVENTS
1. My mum's and my partner:in:crime's birthday
2. Darbotz exhibition
3. Meet up with Fa' Empel (While she still in J-town)
4. Brightspot Market
5. The worst, worst event ever.................UAN.
VAHADA HIDE N SEEK COLLECTION SNEAK PEAK
A little sneak peak from VAHADA "Hide and Seek" collection by Dina Vahada...
The full collection will be available at Brightspot Market/11-14th March 2010/Pasific Place
CAN'T WAIT!(Pict from Vahada's facebook page
SUPER - superkids
"We didn't want to reach any compromises. High quality standards. Carl Zeiss lenses. Curated in every aspect and detail. Specifically tailored for a child's necessity"
(pict from SUPER website, retrosuperfuture.com)
NAIMA shocking pink pumps! Ooooh too cute
(pict from NAIMA catalogue, email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
PICNIC slingback chain wedges! Super must have!
(pict from PICNIC website, shop-picnic.com)
Kok bisa sih gue ga dateng ke Tribute To Friends???? STU-PEED!!! It's all because my STU-PEED unimportant event!!! Sucker!
This event is showcasing Indonesia's own young and surely talented designers. Kinda like Brightspot Market but more focusing on fashion. All I can do now is waiting for the photos via Dailywhatnot.
"LYKEE" Legging from MaSh New York
my favorite pieces of MOTEL